How To Resize Images
For windows we recommend installing an image resizer which will allow you to resize multiple images at once. Below is a link for Image Resizer for Windows, a free and easy to use image resizer.Image Resizer for Windows
Mac computers have built in image resizing capabilities.
- Select all the images you want to resize.
- Right click on them and select Open With Preview.
- In Preview, go to Edit > Select All.
- Once all images are selected, go to Tools > Adjust Size.
- Enter the width or height value to resize your photos to your liking. If you’re only going to resize the width for example, make sure Scale Proportionally is selected. This will ensure that your images are proportionally resized.
- Save and close.