If you would like to apply for an open position please complete an application and send along with a cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
Manager - Human Resources
RAM Mutual Insurance Company
16 East Hwy. 61
P.O. Box 308
Esko, MN 55733
Email Kaye Ryan
Underwriter - Entry Level
As soon as possible
RAM is looking for a motivated professional to join our underwriting team. This position involves learning various insurance coverages, underwriting processes, and company procedures. Primary responsibilities include reviewing applications to create insurance policies and processing of endorsements & renewals. Other duties may be assigned to support underwriting operations.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within established deadlines.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and desire to learn.
- Prior insurance knowledge and experience highly preferred.
As soon as possible
Do you want to design, deploy and manage innovative technology solutions that help people work more efficiently? Do you like to exceed customer expectations and work to your full potential? If so, RAM has an exciting opportunity that might be the right fit for you.
Programmers in RAM's Information Technology Department utilize a variety of programming languages to integrate our multi-value database with both the Web and our paperless office system. Using the BASIC programming language, our programmers strive to modernize our database for today's users.
Integration with our paperless office system using VB Script helps streamline workflows and improve efficiencies throughout the company. Creating complex macros using VBA eliminates time spent on mundane tasks. Expanding our suite of .NET rating programs is a top priority, and takes a team of both front-end and back-end developers to accomplish.
If you would like to join a team of programmers who make a positive impact on the daily lives of thousands of users, we encourage you to apply today.
- Prior programming education and/or experience preferred (C++, C#, Python, etc...)
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities required
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
All full-time employees receive the following benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 401(k) Plan with a 200% match up to your first 5%
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Benefits